Position: Engineer - Process Engineering, process group
Reports to the Supervisor - Process Engineering, process group
In your role, you work on engineering projects related to production equipment. You take care of the needs' analysis, the design of the systems, the purchase of equipment and services, the follow-up of the installation, the qualification, until the commissioning and the support to the operations department. You work in a team with other engineers and/or with other departments involved in the projects (Production, Maintenance, PRD, QA, QC, EHS). You participate in large projects as a team together with an experienced engineer or manage small projects independently.
- You analyze the needs of your internal customers, you determine the specifications of the systems;
- You analyze the technical solutions to find the best compromise between needs/budget/planning, in compliance with quality and safety standards;
- You write the documentation relating to the system specifications;
- You work in line with the investment budget and the pre-established schedule.
- You contact the suppliers to order the required equipment and services;
- You ensure the implementation of new installations and you are responsible for monitoring suppliers and subcontractors;
- You have an active role in problem solving.
3. Testing and qualification:
- You define the qualification strategies and write the protocols;
- You organize and carry out the tests of the new installations.
- You participate in user training and help draft work procedures;
- You help users in the field during commissioning.
- Level of education: Civil or industrial engineer or equivalent by experience. Experience in mechanics, electronics, automation or chemical processes is an asset;
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in a similar function as a project participant/project leader. Experience in the pharmaceutical sector is a solid asset, experience in another quality-oriented sector is a requirement (pharmaceuticals, chemicals, food, etc.);
- You are familiar with the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) guidelines;
- You are good with MS Office tools and other software;
- You have a good knowledge of French or Dutch and a solid knowledge of English;
- You have an analytical mind and you feel comfortable in a project environment;
- You can carry out different projects at the same time, you know how to prioritize and you are organized;
- You are communicative and you like to work in a team;
- You are customer- and service-oriented;
- You are stress resistant and results oriented.
Prothya Biosolutions produces plasma preparations (including known products such as Cofact, Nanogam and Albuman). In addition, Prothya collects, tests and supplies blood plasma to purification and production sites worldwide. Prothya Biosolutions' mission is to provide healthcare organizations worldwide with high-quality plasma products. The company does this by creating value for partners and contributing to the health of people who depend on essential plasma proteins. Hence, Prothya's slogan: Creating Value, Sustaining Life. The company has various office and production locations in the Netherlands and Belgium and employs around 1,000 people.
Prothya Biosolutions BE is part of an international biopharmaceutical group which offers long-term career perspectives and invests actively in on-the-job training.
In return for your performance, you shall receive a competitive salary, group and health insurance, meal vouchers, and eco-cheques, as well as a Flex Reward Plan. The Flex Reward Plan is a flexible compensation system through which employees can create a budget from their current salary components. Thanks to this plan, they can enjoy, on a voluntary basis and according to their personal choice, a series of benefits that Prothya Biosolutions BE offers once a year.
We also offer an attractive holiday system exceeding the legal holidays.
Furthermore, we value mutual respect and diversity is our strength.
For each Prothya Biosolutions BE employee, from operators to the CEO, engagement means showing initiative. We expect all colleagues to contribute to achieving our annual objectives in order to take the organization towards it future challenges and successes.
Are you interested? Send your CV and covering letter.