Lead QA Training BENE
Position: Lead Training QA – (Amsterdam – Brussels)
Reports to Manager Quality Systems (Amsterdam)
To develop, implement and manage a training policy that meet the internal and external targeted requirements (including GxP) for the entire organization and to continue its elaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities and result areas:
- You develop the Training policy, paying particular attention to GxP Training, and make sure that this is identical on both sites;
- You translate the policy, developing it further as learning tracks/processes and modules at all levels in the organization. Plus, working in collaboration with the person in charge, you turn the fixed multi-year training plan into concrete training plans and training methods, requirements, guidelines and tools, and align these with internal customers;
- You stay in touch with external training partners;
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the automated Learning Management system in which the quality, quantity, progress and cost of all activities are established;
- You are process owner/Quality system Element owner of the training process;
- Defining and periodically reporting KPIs which relate to training to QMR;
- You are the central point of contact within the organization regarding specific job content training that falls under the internal and external requirements and advise internal stakeholders on training matters;
- You maintain good contact with the network of training coordinators in the different departments both in Brussels and Amsterdam;
- Promptly highlighting and advising on the feasibility of new opportunities, trends and techniques in the professional domain;
- Ensuring the respect of internally and externally-defined quality requirements/standards and GMP guidelines and the uniformity of training, highlighting bottlenecks in the implementation and quality of training/training range and suggesting improvements;
- You are the spokesperson for the training process during audits and inspections both in Amsterdam and Brussels;
- You are responsible for maintaining control over the training process, and guiding continuous improvement;
- You are responsible for keeping training-related procedures up to date;
- You are responsible for training the trainers;
- You manage the training budget.
- Master’s degree in combination with 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- You are passionate about Training, and go in search of the latest trends;
- Experience in a highly regulated production environment;
- Knowledge of GxP quality guidelines;
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills;
- You have the planning and organizational talent to align two sites;
- You have a positive attitude and are not afraid of a challenge;
- You are a team player, exude confidence and are a natural communicator;
- You are a strategic thinker with the ability to work hands-on and pragmatically;
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written. Dutch and French are an additional bonus;
- You are sufficiently present on both sites (min 25% of the working time in Amsterdam and Brussels). You may also spend some time working from home.
Prothya Biosolutions produces plasma preparations (including known products such as Cofact, Nanogam and Albuman). In addition, Prothya collects, tests and supplies blood plasma to purification and production sites worldwide. Prothya Biosolutions' mission is to provide healthcare organizations worldwide with high-quality plasma products. The company does this by creating value for partners and contributing to the health of people who depend on essential plasma proteins. Hence, Prothya's slogan: Creating Value, Sustaining Life. The company has various office and production locations in the Netherlands and Belgium and employs around 1,000 people.
Prothya Biosolutions BE is part of an international biopharmaceutical group which offers long-term career perspectives and invests actively in on-the-job training.
In return for your performance, you shall receive a competitive salary, group and health insurance, meal vouchers, and eco-cheques, as well as a Flex Reward Plan. The Flex Reward Plan is a flexible compensation system through which employees can create a budget from their current salary components. Thanks to this plan, they can enjoy, on a voluntary basis and according to their personal choice, a series of benefits that Prothya Biosolutions BE offers once a year.
We also offer an attractive holiday system exceeding the legal holidays.
Furthermore, we value mutual respect and diversity is our strength.
For each Prothya Biosolutions BE employee, from operators to the CEO, engagement means showing initiative. We expect all colleagues to contribute to achieving our annual objectives in order to take the organization towards it future challenges and successes.
Are you interested? Send your CV and covering letter.