Clerk - Admin assistant QC (6 months)
Position: Administrative Assistant QC (6 months)
Reports to the Supervisor QC
As an Administrative Assistant of the QC department, you are responsible for providing proper support in the administrative processing of department’s tasks.
Main responsibilities and result areas:
- Classify and file documents;
- Follow up on and share updates of procedures;
- Provide administrative support for department specific projects;
- Process correspondence (mail and emails);
- Sort and distribute correspondence;
- Handle correspondence;
- Scan and send batch records, raw data and all kinds of documents;
- Provide administrative support to the training coordinator;
- Keep the personal training files and training database up to date;
- Collect training related documents.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Office Management or relevant experience;
- Having gained a first experience in a similar position within the pharmaceutical sector (knowledge of GMP) is an asset;
- You can work fluently with MS Office (Excel), knowledge of SAP is an asset;
- You have a decent knowledge of English and also of Dutch and/or French;
- You are precise and structured;
- You are flexible and can handle routine tasks.
Prothya Biosolutions produces plasma preparations (including known products such as Cofact, Nanogam and Albuman). In addition, Prothya collects, tests and supplies blood plasma to purification and production sites worldwide. Prothya Biosolutions' mission is to provide healthcare organizations worldwide with high-quality plasma products. The company does this by creating value for partners and contributing to the health of people who depend on essential plasma proteins. Hence, Prothya's slogan: Creating Value, Sustaining Life. The company has various office and production locations in the Netherlands and Belgium and employs around 1,000 people.
Prothya Biosolutions BE is part of an international biopharmaceutical group which offers long-term career perspectives and invests actively in on-the-job training.
In return for your performance, you shall receive a competitive salary, group and health insurance, meal vouchers, and eco-cheques, as well as a Flex Reward Plan. The Flex Reward Plan is a flexible compensation system through which employees can create a budget from their current salary components. Thanks to this plan, they can enjoy, on a voluntary basis and according to their personal choice, a series of benefits that Prothya Biosolutions BE offers once a year.
We also offer an attractive holiday system exceeding the legal holidays.
Furthermore, we value mutual respect and diversity is our strength.
For each Prothya Biosolutions BE employee, from operators to the CEO, engagement means showing initiative. We expect all colleagues to contribute to achieving our annual objectives in order to take the organization towards it future challenges and successes.
Are you interested? Send your CV and covering letter.