Operator CRYO (2 shifts)
Position: Operator CRYO (2 shifts)
You are responsible for all operations from obtaining the (intermediate) fractions, products and solutions to stocking them. That process is called cake processing.
You also assist in the basic cleaning of the production department and the production equipment. Furthermore, you assist the Senior Operators in certain tasks from the process of fractioning of plasma.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- You perform cake processing:
- Collecting cryoprecipitate and (intermediate) fractions
- By centrifugation
- By filtration
- Packaging cryoprecipitate and (intermediate) fractions
- Weighing & distribution
- Taking into account the procedures and exceptions
- You clean all equipment that cannot be cleaned by CIP in accordance with established procedures
- You clean production areas in accordance with established procedures
- You monitor the tidiness and cleanliness of all production areas
- You cooperate with team leaders so that high-quality products with high yields are always delivered
- You contribute to the conformity of all procedures: they must correspond as much as possible with the reality
This list is not exhaustive, but the above-mentioned items give you a clear picture of the level of the tasks to be performed.
- You have an A2 certificate or equivalent by experience;
- You gained a first experience working in a quality environment (such as GMP, ISO, …);
- You are willing to work in shifts and weekends;
- You are reliable, flexible, communicative and enjoy performing physical tasks;
- You have a good IT knowledge of the most common software (MS Office, logistics software);
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch or French.
Prothya Biosolutions produces plasma preparations (including known products such as Cofact, Nanogam and Albuman). In addition, Prothya collects, tests and supplies blood plasma to purification and production sites worldwide. Prothya Biosolutions' mission is to provide healthcare organizations worldwide with high-quality plasma products. The company does this by creating value for partners and contributing to the health of people who depend on essential plasma proteins. Hence, Prothya's slogan: Creating Value, Sustaining Life. The company has various office and production locations in the Netherlands and Belgium and employs around 1,000 people.
Prothya Biosolutions BE is part of an international biopharmaceutical group which offers long-term career perspectives and invests actively in on-the-job training.
In return for your performance, you shall receive a competitive salary, group and health insurance, meal vouchers, and eco-cheques, as well as a Flex Reward Plan. The Flex Reward Plan is a flexible compensation system through which employees can create a budget from their current salary components. Thanks to this plan, they can enjoy, on a voluntary basis and according to their personal choice, a series of benefits that Prothya Biosolutions BE offers once a year.
We also offer an attractive holiday system exceeding the legal holidays.
Furthermore, we value mutual respect and diversity is our strength.
For each Prothya Biosolutions BE employee, from operators to the CEO, engagement means showing initiative. We expect all colleagues to contribute to achieving our annual objectives in order to take the organization towards it future challenges and successes.
Are you interested? Send your CV and covering letter.